Justin Timberlake Master Class

• Anyone watch this on Sunday? No real Neps mention, but a good overall watch.

201404-master-class-promo-10-320x180.jpg

The Michael Jackson Story Justin Timberlake Has Never Shared—Until Now
    "It's the story pop superstar Justin Timberlake is sharing publicly for the first time. Before *NSYNC's third album came together, Justin wrote a song called "Gone" for Michael Jackson. After he heard the King of Pop wasn't going to use it, Justin recorded it with his bandmates instead. Then, he received a phone call that left him "literally punching [himself] in the face." Find out who was on the other line."

http://www.oprah.com/own-master-class/The-Michael-Jackson-Story-Justin-Timberlake-Never-Shared-Until-Now

• fuck... not available in my country

• Hell yea, Im watching this right now

• @Neptonik said:

ea, Im watching this right now

so what did he say apperantly when non US i cant watch the content since i am not US but the Adds i can for US products :) WTF ?

• Haven't watched it yet... but how could he not mention the Neptunes, at all? He must have been saying something in regards to Timbo, every other sentence.

• @matic_touch said:

Haven't watched it yet... but how could he not mention the Neptunes, at all? He must have been saying something in regards to Timbo, every other sentence.

I don't think he mentioned him either, it was really all about JT, not just music.

• @MHousel52 ah, so more of a behind the music type thing.. starting out in the Micky Mouse club type stuff I imagine. I guess I'll try to watch it later when i get a chance.

• damn, another hit that MJ didnt take. He would have been super if he took those songs...at least I think. Idk

• yea definitely would have been interesting to see MJ on those songs ...

Looks like your connection to Justin Timberlake Master Class was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.