Fam-Lay Teases ‘Traintogo’ Album

• 194147484814b13f1ee44b6ca9c3eac04b9dba9d.jpg
    Is this really happening, finally after 11 years, Is Fam-Lay finally releasing his debut album?. Well, according to his Instagram Picture, it shows the tracklist to ‘Traintogo‘. Nick from the forum had the opportunity to Interview him 2 Years Ago, where he revealed that they Re-Did all songs that’s been recorded for ‘Traintogo‘ by adding Live Instruments with Brent Paschke & Co. and they call themselves ‘Shark City Clicks’. If you’re wondering how that would sound like, then check out the ‘Head Bust’ tune Original and Live Instruments from the Fast & Furious 4 OST, stay tuned for more Information.

*http://instagram.com/p/n1mfn9ADEF/
    So did ya'll see this?
    Traintogo may finally get a release and its all live instruments!
    if you read in the comments Famlay is trying to release it to the people!!!
    Finally!!!

Fam-Lay – Traintogo (201X)
    01 - Wake Up
    02 - Treacha Nose (The Neptunes)
    03 - This Is Livin’ (The Neptunes)
    04 - Head Bust (The Neptunes)
    05 - Beeper (The Neptunes)
    06 - Amalance (The Neptunes)
    07 - Available (The Neptunes)
    08 - Block Hustla
    09 - Git Busy (The Neptunes)
    10 - Skrung Out (The Neptunes)
    11 - Youinstant (The Neptunes)

See more at: http://theneptunes.org/#sthash.PmtkRRDx.dpuf

• @matty said:

o did ya’ll see this?
    Traintogo may finally get a release and its all live instruments!
    if you read in the comments Famlay is trying to release it to the people!!!
    Finally!!!

Yup but it could be a private playlist thou, i hope he release that on I Tunes for us

• Staff

This post is deleted!

• Admin

wooooooow is this really happening ??

• Admin

@matty hi matty !! change ur vatar

• @matty we already have most of those tracks

• Admin

@Dark-Moonlight yeh but they're redone with live instruments, which means DOPE AS FAAAK

• this is cool and all but i'm not sure how i feel about live instruments. i actually prefer the original version of head bust. and the snippets of available and this is livin are absolute perfection. as long as they don't screw those 2 songs up i'll be interested to hear the rest played with live instruments but not gonna hold my breath waiting for this to drop..

• i just wanna hear Side 2 Side and Available.

• Beeper Record with live drums? DA FUQ???????

• Yeah I saw this on Instagram when he posted it. He needa stop playin round and drop them jontz cuh.

• Damn, everyone's a buzz kill, are me and @Mika the only ones hyped as fak about this possible release?

• Staff

I dunno why my post hsowed up blank but meh.... anyway this isn't the Train2Go album!! This is Shark City Clique, which is Fam-Lay's band project that's never coming out... i don't even think they even finished adding drums to most of the songs.

• I'm a huge fan of Fam-Lay and been rooting for him but this is getting ridiculous now.
    Why keeping teasing and not drop it?
    I understand if you're an artist a lot of people know or has buzz and you're teasing stuff and releasing snippets because it makes fans excited but Fam-Lay doesn't have a fanbase like that.
    Dropping this could only introduce him to new people.
    11 years is a long time and not everyone follows Star Trak artists religiously.

• @Thelonius said:

I'm a huge fan of Fam-Lay and been rooting for him but this is getting ridiculous now.
    Why keeping teasing and not drop it?
    I understand if you're an artist a lot of people know or has buzz and you're teasing stuff and releasing snippets because it makes fans excited but Fam-Lay doesn't have a fanbase like that.
    Dropping this could only introduce him to new people.
    11 years is a long time and not everyone follows Star Trak artists religiously.

Truth. He def needs to drop something, regardless. Just because he's old and known to us, which is a small percentage, meaning that he could drop as a NEW artist to millions.

• @Rafito he dropped a mixtape.. grand theft ghetto

• This is Livin is one of my Fam fav

• Excited!!!!!!!

• From the tracks that we know this doesn't seem like it would flow well as an album at all. Ending on Youinstantly is just weird.

• i wonder if block blazer = block hustler. kinda hope so.

• i need these songs. right now.

Looks like your connection to Fam-Lay Teases ‘Traintogo’ Album was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.