"The End of Malice" Documentary Trailer (Pusha, Pharrell,...)

• Staff

This looks great, really well made. Fuck all this religious shit tho, he looks and sounds crazy.

• Looks interesting, but yeah, just use common sense dude

• no malice been not being malice for longer than he been malice and no malice combined
    stop sulking dude we get it, you found God and choose the "good" side

• Staff

I want Malice to go back the version of him when he was just half-crazy, saying all that stuff that hinted he didn't like Pharrell. That was interesting. But now he's just nuts.

• R.I.P Clipse

• @Pushamalicious-T Looks like you gotta change your name now.

• I can't stand Malice anymore :(

• I feel like he is preaching to me when I hear him talk.

• what a bat shit fucktard.

• @Spaceman nope. Can't forget what once was

• Like P said in the trailer, even the most Sanctified person/individual still lives in a secular world. Id much rather him be real with himself then be fake and rap about stuff he doesn't even partake in anymore. It's one thing to be a fan and its understandable to want the old lyrical style of rap or whatever. But this is personal to him. I mean if you aint being real with yourself and to everyone then what you talkin bout? Bet money if he started back with the coke rap, ppl would say he was a fake Christian and he never meant what he said, etc etc. Let him be who he truly is and be happy that he has found purpose in life.

P.S. If you go back and listen to his lyrics and read his book, he was "No Malice" well before he changed his name.

• idk about you guys but i really want this to come out. even if you dont like (no) malice's new lifestyle it DEF looks interesting as hell. cant wait

• wait Malice didn't like P can someone explain how come?....

• @nanoofdramatikz yeah! Malice dissed P on some tracks in a mixtape. I think was about how P keep pushing the Clipse to do music. But I'm sure someone in here can be more especific

• @Rafito said:

@nanoofdramatikz yeah! Malice dissed P on some tracks in a mixtape. I think was about how P keep pushing the Clipse to do music. But I'm sure someone in here can be more especific

I forgot what it was but he talked about it in depth before. It was interesting.

• Staff

@nanoofdramatikz He did a lyric about how his manager told him not to trust Pharrell, and how P hasn't wished him well.

""Barry said P is selfish as hell/ I was like stay in place homie watch yourself/ Now this man could place my life upon his shelf/ and as for P he has yet to wish me well/ So there it is I picked my bone/ Toast to CEO Mal I sip alone"

Then he did a line about being broke and Pharrell not caring.

"I cant wait for Skateboard to save me, my house in default, his house paisley/ He's not at fault, no not vaguely/ He's on a yacht somewhere with Jay-Z"

Also when HHNF was about to drop malice did an interview where he complained that Pharrell (and Chad i guess, but he mentioned P) charged them a lot for the album and that they were going to struggle to make money off of it because the production cost so much.

Looks like your connection to "The End of Malice" Documentary Trailer (Pusha was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.