Snoop Dogg - Peaches N Cream feat. Charlie Wilson (P. Williams) (15')

• 20636182b7e20bc4aa256038e2c197292fc101f7.jpg

Snoop annouced his new album today called "Bush." Produced entirely by Pharrell and will be released on I Am Other/Columbia. First single is called "Peaches N Cream"
    tumblr_inline_ndrtdfi8KY1s1btoe.gif

208130371e2f1488891776f8d4951eba8b1460e0.jpg

Snoop Dogg - Peaches 'N Cream feat. Charlie Wilson (15')
    http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/dOzwbZXF/file.html

• great more funk!

• i miss the "gin n juice" and "...robbin motherfuckers then I kill dem blood claats
    Then I step through the fog and I creep through the smog" snoop....

lol

• oh shit can't wait.. i need some new snoop

• @sk8brd dude p knows how to light the flame to get that snoop. Im so happy right now lol.

• @Tenny lets hope you're right !

• Only news here is that the album is droppin' mid-March and the 1st single name.
    Pharrell confirmed the title last year on The Howard Stern Show.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TRACK:

• @YB said:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TRACK:

see when I played this in headphones, I thought this shit was shit, but now i'm hearing it on speakers I...kinda fuck with it? i could hear it in my car.

• 'Peaches and cream' - I take it that's the 'Milk and Honey' track?

• @KoJo Snoop needs something big for his 1st single, even tho milk n honey sounds great, I'm pretty sure it's a different one...

• Weirdly both Peaches and Cream and Milk and Honey are the names of tracks on Beck's Midnite Vultures album. Hopefully this record will be as good as that one.

• Woooah i had a feeling this was going to be scrapped or something, so glad i was wrong. Cant wait, snoop and pharrell are an awesome combo

• Staff

Roy Ayers has a song called "The Land Of Fruit & Honey, I bet P was inspired by that for some of these songs... especially b/c when i spoke to Roy he said that P had asked to work with him (this was like about a year or so ago) so P is probably on the kind of vibe.

• @mikitoramirez said:

Midnite Vultures

the milk n honey tune is sick. makes me think of chad.

• but what happened to pink slime?

• So so sooooo hyped for this project. I just want it to have that groove! Something I can vibe to at the beach or some shit!

• whaaaat? whaaaaaatt? entire Snoop album by P? whaaaaaaaaaat?

• @mikitoramirez it would have been even weirder if the band was "bush"

• can't fucking wait

• like 98% of the snoop and neptune songs are hits. I can't even imagine how amazing this will sound -- really looking forward to this!

• All snippet i heard on instagram and shit are boring.

Looks like your connection to Snoop Dogg - Peaches N Cream feat. Charlie Wilson (P. Williams) (15') was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.