Ok, so who's on Trap shit here?

• Post some of your fav and recent Trap ass records

ima start with mine >>

Im on this shit right now..

• this is trap? where is the young dro, ti, gucci, migos shit? this is fucking what is cosidered trap music now? OH GOD WHITE PEOPLE

• @BabyMilo post whatever you feel theres more than just a cliche on what trap should be!!

honestly i dont actualy like everything you mentioned, im more into music and no matter is it hard or chill with lyrics upon it or with out, as long as it has a good vibe!

• Admin

lol babymilo is talking about TRAPMUSIC

this is trap, im lovin it since 2012

• Admin

• dont get me wrong, i dont like trap music either , but growing up trap music was based out of atlanta, southern states, so when you posted a bunch of whatever the fuck you posted, i was a bit confused. but i guess that goes to show i either dont know my genres or im out of touch with the current state of music. or everyone is an idiot and stevie wonder is actual hardcore punk music

• I just think trap music is fun. Like if I'm hanging out on a saturday night, I don't want to listen to portishead...... haha

• Admin

i love trap but there is a difference between trap music and trap

trap is flosstradamus/baauer/rl grime/mr. carmack
    trapmusic gucci mane/wackflocka etc.

• @BabyMilo said:

dont get me wrong, i dont like trap music either , but growing up trap music was based out of atlanta, southern states, so when you posted a bunch of whatever the fuck you posted, i was a bit confused. but i guess that goes to show i either dont know my genres or im out of touch with the current state of music. or everyone is an idiot and stevie wonder is actual hardcore punk music

oh my lord..

• @Mika said:

i love trap but there is a difference between trap music and trap

lmao mannnn what? this is like when miles davis made "return of the cool" and white people decided to remake the whole shit and call it "cool jazz."

like, really bruh? word? same with house music tbh.

• ^ haha chill that's a wild overreaction . But yeah basically the very problem with calling some of this stuff "Trap" is that a "Trap" is where People buy drugs and shit in the south, so the music that was being made and had that title were 9 times out of 10 drug related records. The stuff posted is basically just EDM with 808s

• this aint a thread about arguing on genres.. if all you hear in those record is EDM and 808 or whatever, but you feel you like the vibe of the conjunction of these things in a beat whenever its a tough drop or whateva just post yours!! Is that so hard to understand? the fuk are you talking about here?? :D honestly i was waiting for your posts with the records you like not the fucking explanation of wtf trap is :D thats so silly, in case you dont feel the genre close this bitch and go ahead whateva you like

• thats what im saying, u said trap music, my understanding of trap is niggas rapping about drugs, not what you posted, so i was hoping you explained how did trap music turn into edm.

thats like me starting a thread titled " ok who here likes rap music" and in the thread im posting idk limp bisket or linkin park. people who are used to actually Rap music would be like wtf? this isnt what i consider rap, can someone explain?

see where im going?

• or can someone explain how this music got the title TRAP?

idk i just find a problem with it because it was already a culture of music called this, and then next thing i know dudes in tank tops at raves are calling the music they produce the same thing, im just confused and would like the be informed, no bad feelings

• plus its just weird saying trap and trap music are two different things.

what kinda music is that? rock...but its not the same as rock music

sounds crazy haha

• i got you since the begining! But trust me i didnt give the name to the genre of the tracks that i posted, i dont know who decides and classifies that, but it is considered as a trap in europe and as far as i observe in some states of US too, in many music communities. But i don't really care about the title of the genre, ionno how to call it if its not trap (but its not a dubstep and EDM as we used to it either). Sorry for disinforming you @BabyMilo and other members who missunderstood me. Post the shit please

• this article explains everything: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trap_music#Electronic_developments

a couple of my favs

• @CMP fvcking great bunch!! CMP thx!!

• that MiloMills STRC makes my day

Looks like your connection to Ok was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.