The Internet - Ego Death (2015)

• Feel Good is a classic for me

• The show last night was so cool, awesome job

• Nice video! See Kilo Kish up in there.

Btw if anyone has one spare ticket to sell for the london gigs on Nov 26th and Dec 8th let me know.Thanks!

• just saw these guys on sunday it was such a great show! wish they did famous tho

• @whtwht I have a ticket left for Nov 26th, let me know if you are still interested

• Yes @Borsboom. Still interested !

• @whtwht Just read that the show/Tour is postponed 😫

http://www.koko.uk.com/news/internet-and-thunzdercat

This is pretty fucked cause I just booked my flight ticket and hotel. Guess I need to find a good alternative in London. If you guys have some options, please let me know!

• Staff

Damn where are you flying from Borsboom? Thursday's there's always good parties in London. I always have a good night at Basement Edition. There's also supposed to be a good event at Birthdays on that night. Ace hotel always has good events too. Village underground. Visions. XOYO. Um... So many other spots. But start with those

• Thanks @Mavis, From Holland. Yeah I was also planning to go to Birthdays. Matt & Syd where supposed to do a set over there, but I don't think they will be there either. I will check the other spots out. I'm also wondering if Thundercat will be in London, that would be awesome.

Btw Christian Rich are also doing a set at Birthdays on Nov 29th, are you going @Mavis ?

12243120_10156205827545137_6794547974264368487_n.jpg

• Staff

@Borsboom said:

Thanks @Mavis, From Holland. Yeah I was also planning to go to Birthdays. Matt & Syd where supposed to do a set over there, but I don't think they will be there either. I will check the other spots out. I'm also wondering if Thundercat will be in London, that would be awesome.

Btw Christian Rich are also doing a set at Birthdays on Nov 29th, are you going @Mavis ?

12243120_10156205827545137_6794547974264368487_n.jpg

Thundercat is moving his dates too, I believe. I'm sure you'll still have tons to do. Oh I didn't know they were here. Hmmm yeah I might swing by. Is that a Sunday though?

• Yes it is. Would have been cooler if it was on a friday or saturday. Think I would have stayed longer to check it out. Thanks again for the info, just did some research and I will visit one of the clubs for sure

• such bad news, was supposed to see them in Antwerp tomo :(

• Staff

Hey @Borsboom it's been announced that Thundercat will still play solo. Prob little simz as support too.

• @Mavis Not shocking Lil Simz is performing too. I remember being in the crowd with The Internet while she was doing a show here.

• Hey the vinyl for ego death has two new tracks and I've heard one of them and it sounds like "things are getting better" so can someone please rip it

• @Mavis Yeah I received a mail this afternoon, I'm so stoked. Found out about Little Simz in the blow up 2016 thread yesterday. Doesn't sound bad, I wonder how she is live.

• Staff

Simz is dope. I've been working on a project with her & Shae. Hopefully it comes out next year. Kinda surprised how nice she is.

• @Mavis Dope! Really curious how she is right now. Won't listen to her music at the moment to fully experience something new. You won't be at the concert?

• @Mavis said:

Simz is dope. I've been working on a project with her & Shae. Hopefully it comes out next year. Kinda surprised how nice she is.

whaaaat, that's awesome!

• @Mavis Simz is sick! She has a good energy. It was a shame not the whole crowd went loose but she did her best. Looking forward to that project you talked about

Looks like your connection to The Internet - Ego Death (2015) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.