Anyone have the Pharrell, Chad and Juan Epstein interview audio?

• It was like an hour long - they talked about a lot of shit - like Chad's signature drops, and just music industry stuff....

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

• Is it this?

• I love that interview

• that interview is cool and all but is anyone else bothered by the fact that as soon as pharrell shows up u never hear from chad again and u barely hear from shae? it was awesome hearing them pick chad's brain at the beginning but once pharrell walked in it was almost like chad was non existent. i mean i know he doesn't like the spotlight and all but damn give the dude a lil bit of shine! p could have easily asked for chad's thoughts on some questions...

• @pappoo said:

that interview is cool and all but is anyone else bothered by the fact that as soon as pharrell shows up u never hear from chad again and u barely hear from shae? it was awesome hearing them pick chad's brain at the beginning but once pharrell walked in it was almost like chad was non existent. i mean i know he doesn't like the spotlight and all but damn give the dude a lil bit of shine! p could have easily asked for chad's thoughts on some questions...

Isn't that how Chad is in interviews in general?

• @rob said:

Isn't that how Chad is in interviews in general?

i suppose so. but i guess after hearing how much pharrell praises him nowadays i think the present day pharrell would have gotten chad (and shae for that matter) more involved in that interview. i could be wrong though. maybe they just don't like interviews and don't mind when pharrell takes the reigns. but after hearing how that interview panned out it immediately made me see a reason why they don't work together as much anymore. yeah, i'm probably looking way too far into it but that's just the way the interview rubbed me..

• Staff

Chad doesn't like talking. I'm sure they have (or had) an unspoken arrangement so Chad could chill while P handles the press and stuff.

Looks like your connection to Anyone have the Pharrell was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.